Students in Winter 1997 Geology 101 classes researched various topics using on-line resources, and prepared web pages as multimedia research projects. Students were instructed not to violate any copyrights when downloading images, and were told to give credits to all downloaded images.
The views expressed on these pages are those of the students and are not endorsed by the instructor or DeKalb College.
- Anne Landry, Rebecca Navarro, and Traci Bowman - Landforms created by glacial erosion
- Angela Bonet-Garcia, Tracy Cameron, Adam Drake, and Sara Tinsley -
- Sand dunes: They will blow you away
- Christopher Corkery, Tanya Cox, Deanna Curl, Tara McKenny - Dust Bowl
- Alan Baker - Acid Rain
- Brian Jones - Volcanoes
- Shon Warakomski, Bridget Butler, Noelle Orr, and Jason Reed -
- CAVES OF THE SOUTHEAST: ALABAMA, NORTH CAROLINA, TENNESSEE
- Sabrina LeMasters, Amy Greene, Chris Spreher - Springs
- Matt Herrington - "ROCKY" asks "Is it a little windy in here to you??" (Hurricanes and Tornadoes)
- Ron Dole - A Trip in Mountains
- Jon Williamson and Andy Thompson - Planetary Geology
Return to Georgia Geoscience Online page