Dr Hollier will only provide letters of recommendation to students who get either an A or a B as their overall course grade. To request a letter of recommendation you must give me four weeks notice before the date that you require it. You must also e-mail the following information to my GPC e-mail address ( Mark.Hollier@gpc.edu ):
- Your full name, and the semester and course you took in my class.
- The full name and address of the college/university you are applying to.
- The name of the program that you are applying for.
- Your science class course grades for all science courses taken at GPC.
- Your current GPA.
- A list and brief description of any volunteering / community service you have performed within the last two years.
- Any information that you are including on your application that I am expected to know.
- The date that you require the letter(s) by.
- For scholarship letters you must also include information about the scholarship you are applying for, and any specific requirements they have for the letters.