To individual sentences:
(1) Choose any sentence in the paragraph below.
(2) Read that sentence closely to comprehend its message fully.
(3) Determine the clause combination and sentence type.
(4) Position the cursor over the sentence.
(5) Click for another view of the sentence that includes its individual clauses, clause combination, and sentence type.
from Leadership is an Art by Max DePree
What is it most of us really want from work? We would like to find the most effective, most productive, most rewarding way of working together. We would like to know that our work process uses all of the appropriate and pertinent resources: human, physical, financial. We would like a work process and relationships that meet our personal needs for belonging, for contributing, for meaningful work, for the opportunity to make a commitment, for the opportunity to grow and be at least reasonably in control of our own destinies. Finally we'd like someone to say "Thank you!" (DePree, 1989, p. 23)